Tuesday, November 2, 2010

On a sidenote..

In my spare time I volunteer For the Whitwell and Reepham station, This is a group that has come together to restore a station.


I do many tasks for the group, one is making video updates on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/WhitwellandReepham
I take, edit and upload the video as well as advertise it in many railway related places.


This has helped me to learn the basics of editing and uploading to the Internet. Taking the photo's I have learnt to get the most out of the picture to document the Changes and new arrivals.
I use the editing program Magix pro 12, Which me and a friend won from coming first place in a short clay mation video contest. I find this very easy to use and it is enabled to upload straight to YouTube from saving. As I am used to this program Its possible that I will use it to edit my adverts.


http://hellesdonandcitystation.webs.com/


I also set up a free website for another project I'm involved in, Me and a group of friends are planning on cleaning up two old stations as they have reached a point where you cant see thin in the under growth. This was set up to advertise and bog updates on the project in junction to our flickr group.


This free website site was very easy to use and create. I did set up with another free website, moonfruit.com but I found this to confusing for a first time Weber.


Time is a crucial thing as editing and editing videos can take up a lot of time. This has helped me gain alot of experience in time keeping with this sort of thing.

1 comment:

  1. what have you learned about completing these tasks - what can support ur media project
    e.working to a deadline / devising a brief / planning / shot types / effective marketing methods

    add comments to reflect on you as a producer

    ReplyDelete